Friday, November 16, 2012

Family photos

Ty has been gone again since last Tuesday, so many apologies for the lack of posting.  Usually I get more posted when he's not here, but I am unfortunately working furiously on cleaning the data for my dissertation.  Ugh.

Anyways, we visited a friend's mom in early October who happens to be an amazing photographer and she very graciously offered to take some photos of the boys.  Unfortunately the weekend was really cold and with the travel, the boy's schedules were a little off.  We only got about 15 minutes to take some photos, but I think she got some great ones.  Here are a few of our favorites:

Hello ladies

He looked so cute and then he ate too big of a piece of apple and vomited all over this, right before we left for a party.  Sigh.  At least it was captured on film. The outfit, not the vomit.
Some days he still makes Benjamin Buttonesque faces



Pure joy.  For both of them.


 
After seeing this photo, I made a note to get a haircut immediately.  Next time I'll try to do the haircut pre-photos..




I just love Anderson's face in this one
Carter does what he wants, when he wants.  No exceptions.
Anderson now has a fake "camera" smile.  It is exhibited in this photo particularly well.  
Apparently squinty faces are genetic


Thanks again Elizabeth Simmons!  For your hospitality and wonderful photos!

1 comment: