Thursday, October 11, 2012

Slides

Most people warned me that my life would get infinitely harder when the boys were walking.  Thus far, I'd have to say it's been the opposite.  There were many places I could not take the boys when they weren't walking simply because it was too hard to carry both of them and a double stroller doesn't exactly fit everywhere.  Also, when they started walking, they also decided that not everything needed to go into their mouths, which was a very welcome change.  Coincidentally, this all also happened just as the weather was starting to cool down a bit here in Austin, so the boys and I have enjoyed playing outside most afternoons.  They love getting to explore and I love being outside of the house.

A few weekends ago, Ty and I decided to see if they'd like a playground.  We walked to an elementary school nearby and while the playground as mostly too big for them, we did have fun on the swings, slides, and grabbing playground gravel.  They were having so much fun on the slides that we decided we needed to capture it on video:



No comments:

Post a Comment