Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hanging out with Grandma

Ty has taken a new position at Google and it involves copious amounts of travel.  Fortunately for the boys, this means they sometimes get to have Grandma Jean come down and stay with them.  Unfortunately for me, it also means that I am a single mom fairly often. Anyone who actually is a single parent, you are amazing.  Truly.

Ty recently went to Tokyo and since he was going to be gone for about 10 days, my mom came down for part of it to see the boys and give me a little break.  Anderson is in a huge book phase. I have probably 20 children's books committed to memory as I read them so often.  And that sweet kid makes this face and gets so excited every time he sees his books, even though they are the same books every day.  Anyways, Grandma did her fair share of reading to the boys.


Since Daddy was away for game day, Mommy and Grandma got to select the outfits.  They look pretty amazing in cardinal and white (please disregard their unhappy faces, I have no idea why they wouldn't be happy in these outfits).


Both boys loved hanging out with Grandma, but Carter especially loved getting to spend some quality time with Grandma.  They even took a nap together one day.


I know, how can that be comfortable at all?

Thanks for coming to see us Grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment